Nedd Some Advice? Speak to one of our gearheads
Xtar MC1 Battery Charger.
● Reverse-polarity and shortcircuit protection circuit
● Three-stage charging and 0V batteryactivation
● Micro USB port to supply power for the charger/includes cable
● Adopts IC temperature monitor， avoid over heat
● Small charge current when start to charge
● Compact size， portable
● Low heat design
Input 5.0V DC/500mA
Constant current output 500±50mA
Termination Voltage 4.20±0.05V
Termination Current <40mA
Apply to 10440/14500/14650/16340/17500/17670/18350/18500/18650/18700/ 22650/ 25500/26650 3.6V/3.7V batteries.
Orders placed before 1:00pm Eastern Time will ship same day. If the item can be added to your cart, it is in stock, on our shelves.
Shipping costs are $2.99 for First Class mail and $6.99 for Priority mail. If the First Class mail option does not show in the cart, the total order weight is over the 16oz limit.
Please contact us for an international shipping quote.