OPUS BT-C3100 V2.2
Nedd Some Advice? Speak to one of our gearheads
OPUS BT-C3100 V2.2
● NEW LED back light displays charging / discharging / quick test / circuit more clearly in the dark
● New refresh mode can show you batteries capacity
● The charging current can be selected to be 200mA, 300mA, 500mA, 700mA or 1000mA ( 1500mA and 2000mA can only be applied when only slot 1 or 4 is selected ). Default discharging current is 500mA
● It provides four independent charging slots for rechargeable batteries. The charger can charge batteries of different types and sizes and with different capacities at the same time
● The charger integrates the minus delta voltage ( - ΔV ) for NiCd or NiMh battery charging termination, and for Li-ion batteries charging to 4.2V with pre-selected constant current. ( 3.7 Li-FeO4 and 4.35 type high voltage batteries charging mode can be selected through switch on board )
● The charger also includes overheat detection to protect rechargeable batteries and charger itself from overheating
● New added quick test mode to test the battery impedance
● Four Working Mode Available at User's Choice: Charge, Discharge, Test, Quick Test and Refresh
● Easy to read LCD with back light Showing Battery Voltage, Charge / Discharge Current, Charging Time, Battery Capacity etc.
● Designed for AA ( LR6 ) and AAA ( LR3 ）NiCd, NiMH or 3.7V Li-ion/IMR rechargeable batteries in size type of 10440, 14500, 16340 ,17500, 17670, 18350, 18490/18500, 18650
● Ideal for office and home use
● Operating temperature: 0 - 40 deg.C
● Max charging capacity: Up to 20000mAh
● Power adapter: DC 12V, 3.0A ( Output ), 100-240V, 50 / 60Hz ( Input )
● Note: Battery not included
V2.2 BT-C3100 Charger
Wall Adapter Power Supply
Orders placed before 2:00pm Eastern Time will ship same day. If the item can be added to your cart, it is in stock, on our shelves.
We use USPS for shipping service. First Class, Priority, and Express options are available.