The Nitecore D4 is a universal smart charger compatible with almost all cylindrical rechargeable batteries, thus eliminating the need to own several chargers. The D4 automatically detects Li-ion, Ni-MH and Ni-Cd batteries, and through manual selection is also capable of charging LiFePO4 batteries. Intelligent charging circuitry selects the optimal charging mode (CC, CV and dV/dt) for a given battery and each of the D4’s four microcomputer-controlled charging slots then monitors and charges the battery independently. Furthermore, an integrated digital LCD screen clearly displays charging progress, voltage, current and time while an intelligent automatic power-off function terminates current when charging is complete. The Nitecore D4: The world’s most advanced fully-automatic digital charger. It’s as simple as insert, detect and charge.
• Capable of charging 4 batteries simultaneously
• Each of the four battery slots monitors and charges independently
• Compatible with and identifies Li-ion (26650, 22650, 18650, 17670, 18490, 17500, 18350, 16340(RCR123), 14500, 10440), Ni-MH and Ni-Cd (AA, AAA, AAAA, C) rechargeable batteries
• Optimized charging design for IMR batteries
• Integrated LCD panel clearly displays charging parameters and progress
• Two conveniently located side buttons allow easy selection of specific battery types and charging parameters
• Intelligent circuitry detects the battery type and status before entering automatic charge mode (CC, CV, dV/dt)
• Automatically detects battery power status and selects the appropriate voltage and charge mode (with the exception of LiFePO4 batteries which require manual selection)
• Compatible with LiFePO4 batteries
• Compatible with small capacity batteries
• Automatically stops charging when complete
• Features over-charge prevention to protect batteries
• Features temperature monitoring to prevent overheating
• Made from durable ABS (fire retardant / flame resistant)
• Features reverse polarity protection
• Designed for optimal heat dissipation
• Certified by RoHS, CE, FCC and CEC
Input: AC 100-240V 50/60Hz 0.35A(MAX), DC 12V 1A
Output voltage: 4.2V ±1% / 3.7V ±1% / 1.48V ±1%
Output current: 375mA x 4 / 750mA x 2
Li-ion / IMR / LiFePO4: 26650, 22650, 18650, 17670, 18490, 17500, 18350, 16340 (RCR123), 14500, 10440
Ni-MH / Ni-Cd: AA, AAA, AAAA, C
Dimensions: 143mm× 99mm×36mm
Weight: 239g (without batteries and power cord)
There is a 30 day warranty on this product.
Posted by C.S. on 13th May 2016
While it also charges other batteries, I wanted to make sure I had a Li-on charger just for them. Charge my Samsung INR18650-30Q 3000mAh for my Pico and also LG 18650HG2 3000mAh 20a for the ProVari in this charger, that right now will take me into the future. Still have a 4 year old Nitecore working like a champ.
Shipped with batteries ordered with great packaging and quick shipping.
Posted by BernieVideo on 2nd Mar 2015
Upgraded from my older Nitecore I2 charger, which is also a fine charger.
Love the new display.
I feel very confident that this charger will preserve my batteries and get the most life out of them.
Posted by Kyle on 1st Sep 2014
This is hands down the best charger for the money!! I haven't had a single problem with it and constantly have 2-3 VTC5s in rotation.
All prices are in USD.